Ranger Reata® 223F
Get to know the Reata® by Ranger® 223F, and your family in the process. Built as much for fishing as for air-drying your hair, this model invokes its legendary Ranger heritage with ample gear storage and even more room to fish. With three powder and clear-coated pontoon logs—with two lifting strakes each—and reclining captain’s chairs at the front, it does more than get you on the water. It keeps you coming back.
2018 Ranger Reata RP223F
Triple Tube Fish Pontoon
Mercury Four Stroke Power
- Two(2) fore plus two(2) aft swiveling, folding fishing chairs
- Aft fishing station with tool & rod holders, battery storage
- Easy-to-deploy, color-keyed 9’ Bimini top with adjustable, hold-down arm
- Bimini Top features storage pockets and matching protective boot
- Four-step, fold-down, telescoping, stainless steel boarding ladder with grab rail
- Stowable changing enclosure with curtain (in lounge arm)
Ranger Five Star Advantage
Every boat born with the legendary Ranger name comes complete with our Five-Star Advantage. Ranger Reata pontoon boats are no exception.
Here’s what you can expect and what we demand of all of our Ranger Pontoons.
- Quality–Detail after detail, you’ll see the difference in construction standards, top-grade materials and premium components.
- Innovation–From fishing to cruising, we never stop listening, learning and refining.
- Performance–Whether you’re opening up the engine or the live well, you’ll appreciate superior handling and even greater confidence.
- Resale–Like all Rangers, your Reata is built to last and continue making memories for second and third owners down the line.
- Safety–Every boat we make meets or exceeds all USCG, NMMA and ABYC standards and is designed to deliver lasting peace of mind.
* Starting from $40,642 (very well-equipped with a Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke outboard, Minn Kota Co-Pilot 55# 12V trolling motor, ski tow pylon and a tandem axle trailer with tandem brakes)
Raising the standard of what comes standard.
From powder-coated logs that slice through the water to the through-bolted deck that is firmly attached to the frame of the boat, comfort and performance are inextricably connected. And that kind of thoughtful construction affords a different kind of connection as well.
The kind you build with your family in new settings and unique moments, away from your daily routines and expectations.
Premium-grade construction, first quality materials throughout and a thoughtful layout combined with amenities you’d believe to be considered upgrades come standard with Reata®.
The reason is simple. When collecting memories, you need plenty of storage.
For Your Peace of Mind….Ranger’s 10-Year Warranty
With Reata® by Ranger®, we know your enjoyment on the water is top priority. And you can rest assured knowing you don’t have to worry when you’re off the water either. The Reata® 10-Year Warranty offers amazing peace of mind for you and your family:
- 10-year bow-to-stern warranty coverage for factory-installed components, workmanship & materials
- Limited lifetime structural & deck warranty for the pontoon logs, motor pod & other structural elements
- Provisions for transferring warranty elements to a second owner
- 1-stop factory warranty resolution eliminates the need to pursue separate warranties with component manufacturers
- Full coverage throughout the warranty period with no pro-rating or reduction of coverage over time
In addition to the Reata® 10-Year Warranty, your motor is covered by Mercury®, Evinrude® or Yamaha®. And for 3 years, your optional trailer is backed by the TRAILSTAR™ Trailer Limited Warranty on the GALVASHIELD® steel tubing against structural failure due to corrosion.
Ranger Reata RP223F Triple Tube Fishing Pontoon Specifications
Pontoon log length
Pontoon log diameter
Pontoon log material
.100 5052 marine alloy
Maximum person capacity
Maximum person weight
- Two(2) forward deluxe adjustable, swiveling & reclining fishing chairs
- Two(2) aft fold-down, swiveling fishing chairs
- 7’6″ starboard lockable rod storage with organizer
- Port bow 12-gallon(45.42L) timed aerated livewell
- Starboard bow battery compartment
- Aft 15-gallon (56.78 L) timed aerated livewell
- Aft fishing station with tool and rod holders & battery storage
- Pre-wired for easy installation of optional trolling motor
- Stowable changing enclosure w/ curtain in port lounge arm
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed 9′ (2.13 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm L.E.D. lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- Starboard midship lounge seat with livewell
- Midship L-lounge w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Aft bench-style lounge w/ rotomolded livewell & storage
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Flush mounted Lowrance Hook-5 fish finder with GPS
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Kicker® stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 2 speakers
- Tilt steering wheel
- Molded shroud w/ soft-touch finish
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- Fire extinguisher
- 500-GPH aerator pump
- L.E.D. navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- L.E.D. courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- .040″-thick high-sheen fence panels
- 1-1/4″ (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ grab rail
- Aft boarding platform
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- Three(3) powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs
- No-feedback steering
- Factory-rigged Mercury®, Evinrude® or Yamaha® outboard motors
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller
- NMMA® certified
- USCG certified
- ABYC® approved
- 24″ (60.96 cm) diameter, .080 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4″ (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners