Ranger Classic Series 180F Pontoon
Mercury Four Stroke Power
The Ranger Classic Series 180F Pontoon combines family, fishing and fun with a whole lot of affordability. Tailor-made fishing stations fore and aft make the 180F a flexible fishing machine, while a midships lounge and swiveling barrel-style captain’s chair provide all day comfort.
Dual livewells, rod and tool holders and ample storage for tackle and gear deliver for the anglers, while a 9′ Bimini top and woven PVC flooring keep things comfortable all day long. An optional Fish Package adds a Minn Kota trolling motor and Lowrance electronics for even more capability.
The Ranger Classic Series has focus on what really matters: Family. Fishing and Fun.
- Affordable design with ample amenities
- Natural aluminum pontoon logs
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed Bimini top with adjustable hold-down arm
- Stowable table with molded-in drink holders
- PowerPod™ performance-enhancing extended motor pod
- LED navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- Swiveling barrel-style helm seat
- In-console cooler compartment with door-mounted molded storage
- Backlit rocker switching, gauges and power outlets at helm
Key 200F Features
- Optional Fish Package adds Minn Kota trolling motor and Lowrance fishfinder at helm
- Angler-friendly layout with family-friendly comfort
- 75-hp rating for performance and economy
- Three swiveling, folding fishing chairs
- Two livewells with rod, drink and tool holders
Ranger Five Star Advantage
Every boat born with the legendary Ranger name comes complete with our Five-Star Advantage. Ranger Reata pontoon boats are no exception.
Here’s what you can expect and what we demand of all of our Ranger Pontoons.
- Quality–Detail after detail, you’ll see the difference in construction standards, top-grade materials and premium components.
- Innovation–From fishing to cruising, we never stop listening, learning and refining.
- Performance–Whether you’re opening up the engine or the live well, you’ll appreciate superior handling and even greater confidence.
- Resale–Like all Rangers, your Reata is built to last and continue making memories for second and third owners down the line.
- Safety–Every boat we make meets or exceeds all USCG, NMMA and ABYC standards and is designed to deliver lasting peace of mind.
Raising the standard of what comes standard.
From powder-coated logs that slice through the water to the through-bolted deck that is firmly attached to the frame of the boat, comfort and performance are inextricably connected. And that kind of thoughtful construction affords a different kind of connection as well.
The kind you build with your family in new settings and unique moments, away from your daily routines and expectations.
Premium-grade construction, first quality materials throughout and a thoughtful layout combined with amenities you’d believe to be considered upgrades come standard with Reata®.
The reason is simple. When collecting memories, you need plenty of storage.
For Your Peace of Mind….Ranger’s 10-Year Warranty
With Reata® by Ranger®, we know your enjoyment on the water is top priority. And you can rest assured knowing you don’t have to worry when you’re off the water either. The Reata® 10-Year Warranty offers amazing peace of mind for you and your family:
- 10-year bow-to-stern warranty coverage for factory-installed components, workmanship & materials
- Limited lifetime structural & deck warranty for the pontoon logs, motor pod & other structural elements
- Provisions for transferring warranty elements to a second owner
- 1-stop factory warranty resolution eliminates the need to pursue separate warranties with component manufacturers
- Full coverage throughout the warranty period with no pro-rating or reduction of coverage over time
In addition to the Reata® 10-Year Warranty, your motor is covered by Mercury®. And for 3 years, your optional trailer is backed by the TRAILSTAR™ Trailer Limited Warranty on the GALVASHIELD® steel tubing against structural failure due to corrosion.
Ranger Reata 180F Classic Series Pontoon Specifications
Pontoon log length
Pontoon log diameter
Pontoon log material
.080 5052 marine alloy
Maximum person capacity
Maximum person weight
- Nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Ranger® 10-Year Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- 4 flip-up mooring cleats
- 9′ (2.13m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Adjustable nylon Bimini hold-down arms for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- Easy-to-deploy Bimini top, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- NMMA® certified
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/ grab rails
- Aft L-lounge w/ under seat storage & lockable storage compartment
- Easy-clean woven PVC flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/ 26-oz (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder / armrest
- Port wheel chair-access gate
- Removable table w/ 3 molded-in drink holders & 1 pedestal base location
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/ latching fuse block door
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/ swivel
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/ MP3 jack & 2 speakers
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Built-in footrest w/ non-skid pad
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Drink holders
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/ trim
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Small items tray
- Sport console shroud
- 12V outlet
- Factory-matched aluminum prop
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- RapidRise™ lifting strakes
- Aft roto-molded compartment w/ 8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell w/ shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder, battery storage & composite lid w/ ruler
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/ 3 removable folding fishing chairs
- Bow rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fishing chairs constructed w/ all-composite seat frames w/ heavy-duty 2-3/8″ (6.03 cm) diameter pedestals
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean woven vinyl flooring throughout
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Forward-console seat w/ livewell
- 1-1/4″(3.18cm), .090″(.23cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/ decorative styling
- 24″ (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multi-chambered pontoons w/ internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4″ (1.91 cm) deck w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Aft boarding platform
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended PowerPod™ motor pod w/ built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Color: Black Metallic, Ranger Blue, or Matador Red
Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/ polished aft corner covers
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- One-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & quieter ride
- Channel for snapless mooring cover and optional tops
- Roto-molded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners