Ranger Classic Series 200C Cruise Pontoon
Mercury Four Stroke Power
IN STOCK NOW!
2023 Ranger 200C Reata Pontoon
Mercury 90 Four Stroke
Includes Tandem Trailer & Mooring Cover
IN STOCK NOW & ready for the water!
Boat colors are: Black / Black / Tan
The new Ranger® Classic Series 200C represents a pontoon that delivers quality, affordability and comfort in a well-rounded package that’s fit for full days of family fun.
The wide-open deck features a trio of lounges that enjoy plush seating and storage underneath. Wrapped bases meet woven PVC non-skid flooring that stretches across the whole deck. A full-width aft swim platform and boarding ladder are accessible by a latching gate. A port side entry gate is wheelchair accessible and latches silently and securely.
The helm benefits from precision gauges, rocker switching and a conveniently located throttle that gives the captain well-rounded control and confidence. The new Ranger Classic Series 200C truly is where affordability meets capability.
- Affordable designs with ample amenities
- Natural aluminum pontoon logs
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed Bimini top with adjustable hold-down arm
- Stowable table with molded-in drink holders
- LED navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- Kicker® stereo with Bluetooth® input and two speakers
- Swiveling barrel-style helm seat
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment with door-mounted molded storage
- Backlit rocker switching, gauges and power outlets at helm
Key 200C Features
- Natural aluminum logs with RapidRise™ strakes
- Spacious layout
- Under-seat storage
- Easy-To-Deploy Bimini top
- Premium marine-grade seating
Ranger Five Star Advantage
Every boat born with the legendary Ranger name comes complete with our Five-Star Advantage. Ranger Reata pontoon boats are no exception.
Here’s what you can expect and what we demand of all of our Ranger Pontoons.
- Quality–Detail after detail, you’ll see the difference in construction standards, top-grade materials and premium components.
- Innovation–From fishing to cruising, we never stop listening, learning and refining.
- Performance–Whether you’re opening up the engine or the live well, you’ll appreciate superior handling and even greater confidence.
- Resale–Like all Rangers, your Reata is built to last and continue making memories for second and third owners down the line.
- Safety–Every boat we make meets or exceeds all USCG, NMMA and ABYC standards and is designed to deliver lasting peace of mind.
Raising the standard of what comes standard.
From powder-coated logs that slice through the water to the through-bolted deck that is firmly attached to the frame of the boat, comfort and performance are inextricably connected. And that kind of thoughtful construction affords a different kind of connection as well.
The kind you build with your family in new settings and unique moments, away from your daily routines and expectations.
Premium-grade construction, first quality materials throughout and a thoughtful layout combined with amenities you’d believe to be considered upgrades come standard with Reata®.
The reason is simple. When collecting memories, you need plenty of storage.
For Your Peace of Mind….Ranger’s 10-Year Warranty
With Reata® by Ranger®, we know your enjoyment on the water is top priority. And you can rest assured knowing you don’t have to worry when you’re off the water either. The Reata® 10-Year Warranty offers amazing peace of mind for you and your family:
- 10-year bow-to-stern warranty coverage for factory-installed components, workmanship & materials
- Limited lifetime structural & deck warranty for the pontoon logs, motor pod & other structural elements
- Provisions for transferring warranty elements to a second owner
- 1-stop factory warranty resolution eliminates the need to pursue separate warranties with component manufacturers
- Full coverage throughout the warranty period with no pro-rating or reduction of coverage over time
Ranger Reata 200C Classic Series Pontoon Specifications
Pontoon log length
Pontoon log diameter
Pontoon log material
.080 5052 marine alloy
Maximum person capacity
Maximum person weight
- Nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Ranger® 10-Year Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- 4 flip-up mooring cleats
- 9′ (2.13m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Adjustable nylon Bimini hold-down arms for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- Easy-to-deploy Bimini top, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Front zipper on Bimini top to join optional forward Bimini together
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- NMMA® certified
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/ grab rails
- Aft L-lounge w/ under seat storage
- Bow starboard lounges w/ under seat storage
- Easy-clean woven PVC flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/ 26-oz (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders / armrests
- NEW interior styling
- Port wheel chair-access gate
- Removable table w/ 3 molded-in drink holders & 1 pedestal base location
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/ latching fuse block door
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
In addition to the Reata® 10-Year Warranty, your motor is covered by Mercury®. And for 3 years, your optional trailer is backed by the TRAILSTAR™ Trailer Limited Warranty on the GALVASHIELD® steel tubing against structural failure due to corrosion.
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/ trim
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Small items tray
- Sport console shroud
- 12V outlet
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/ swivel
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/ 4 directional speakers
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Built-in footrest w/ non-skid pad
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Drink holders
- Factory-matched aluminum prop
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- RapidRise™ lifting strakes
- 1-1/4″(3.18cm), .090″(.23cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/ decorative styling
- 24″ (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multi-chambered pontoons w/ internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4″ (1.91 cm) deck w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width aft swim deck
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended PowerPod™ motor pod w/ built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Colors: Black Metallic, Ranger Blue, or Matador Red
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/ polished aft corner covers
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- One-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Channel for snapless mooring cover and optional tops
- Reinforced bow structure
- Roto-molded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners