Ranger Reata RP220FC Fish & Cruise Pontoon ~ Mercury Four Stroke Power
IN STOCK NOW!
2023 Ranger 220FC Reata Pontoon
Mercury 150 Four Stroke
Includes Tandem Trailer & Custom Boat Cover
IN STOCK NOW & ready for the water!
Boat colors are: Black / Black / Gray
The Ranger® Reata® 220FC boasts a capable size and the ideal layout for both casting and cruising. Dedicated space for relaxation melds perfectly into a rear deck that’s tailor-made for fishing and features clever, ample storage with angler-centric amenities such as a livewell, rod holders, optional trolling motor battery storage and fishing seats inspired by our premium fiberglass bass boats. When the bite slows down, head to one of the bow’s plush lounges to unwind and take in the lake. Soft, durable flooring and an abundance of storage ensure that you’re prepared for anything and always leave the dock without compromising.
Ranger RP220FC Fish & Cruise Pontoon
Mercury Four Stroke Outboard
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment with door-mounted molded storage
- Angler-friendly layout with family-friendly comfort
- LED navigation lights and built-in docking lights
- Aft L-lounge with drained storage and movable drink holder
- Premium marine-grade seating
Ranger Five Star Advantage
Every boat born with the legendary Ranger name comes complete with our Five-Star Advantage. Ranger Reata pontoon boats are no exception.
Here’s what you can expect and what we demand of all of our Ranger Pontoons.
- Quality–Detail after detail, you’ll see the difference in construction standards, top-grade materials and premium components.
- Innovation–From fishing to cruising, we never stop listening, learning and refining.
- Performance–Whether you’re opening up the engine or the live well, you’ll appreciate superior handling and even greater confidence.
- Resale–Like all Rangers, your Reata is built to last and continue making memories for second and third owners down the line.
- Safety–Every boat we make meets or exceeds all USCG, NMMA and ABYC standards and is designed to deliver lasting peace of mind.
Well equipped with Mercury Four Stroke & including a Ranger trailer
Raising the standard of what comes standard.
From powder-coated logs that slice through the water to the through-bolted deck that is firmly attached to the frame of the boat, comfort and performance are inextricably connected. And that kind of thoughtful construction affords a different kind of connection as well.
The kind you build with your family in new settings and unique moments, away from your daily routines and expectations.
Premium-grade construction, first quality materials throughout and a thoughtful layout combined with amenities you’d believe to be considered upgrades come standard with Reata®.
The reason is simple. When collecting memories, you need plenty of storage.
For Your Peace of Mind….Ranger’s 10-Year Warranty
With Reata® by Ranger®, we know your enjoyment on the water is top priority. And you can rest assured knowing you don’t have to worry when you’re off the water either. The Reata® 10-Year Warranty offers amazing peace of mind for you and your family:
- 10-year bow-to-stern warranty coverage for factory-installed components, workmanship & materials
- Limited lifetime structural & deck warranty for the pontoon logs, motor pod & other structural elements
- Provisions for transferring warranty elements to a second owner
- 1-stop factory warranty resolution eliminates the need to pursue separate warranties with component manufacturers
- Full coverage throughout the warranty period with no pro-rating or reduction of coverage over time
In addition to the Reata® 10-Year Warranty, your motor is covered by Mercury®. And for 3 years, your optional trailer is backed by the TRAILSTAR™ Trailer Limited Warranty on the GALVASHIELD® steel tubing against structural failure due to corrosion.
Ranger RP220FC Fish & Cruise Pontoon Specifications
Pontoon log length
Pontoon log diameter
Pontoon log material
.080 5052 marine alloy
Maximum person capacity
Maximum person weight
- Aft bench-style lounge w/ roto-molded livewell & storage
- Extra deep rain channels on all molded couch bases for drier storage
- Easy-to-deploy color-coordinated 11′ (2.74 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, LED lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Midship L-lounge w/ roto-molded, drained storage
- Plush starboard bow lounge and two port side reclining chairs w/ self-leveling arms
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- 2 aft fold-down, swiveling fishing chair
- Aft 15 gal. (56.78 L) timed aerated livewell
- Aft fishing station w/ livewell, tool & gear storage
- 7′ 6″ (2.29 m) starboard lockable rod box w/ organizer
- Pre-wired for easy installation of optional trolling motor and trolling motor front gate
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Recessed storage area
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Fire extinguisher
- Kicker® stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Molded shroud w/ soft-touch finish
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator pump
- LED navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- LED courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- .040″-thick (1.02 mm) high-sheen fence panels
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- 1-1/4″ (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ two tall handrails
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- 4 Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- Front porch area
- Aft boarding platform
- Mount for optional ski pylon
- 2 powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs w/ lifting strakes
- Hydraulic steering
- Aluminum deck undercladding
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Performance-enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- NMMA® certified
- ABYC® approved
- 24″ (60.96 cm) diameter, .080 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4″ (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort