Ranger Reata RP223FC Fish & Cruise Pontoon ~ Mercury Four Stroke Power
The biggest Fish & Cruise crossover boasts elegance and an attitude that’s not afraid to get fishy. Ample power and fishing options complement a large, spacious layout to deliver comfort and convenience to everyone on board.
Soft and durable seating define both the lounges and fishing seats, while the fiberglass console houses electronics, gauges, a molded-in footrest and storage beneath. Our PowerPod™ gets you moving in a hurry while a trio of powder coated logs and AquaArmor™ undercladding deliver smooth, solid performance. Newly redesigned fencing offers peace of mind and security while a color-matched Bimini top casts a cool shade when things heat up. Regardless of what you set out to do, the 223FC catches a limit of fun every time.
Ranger RP223FC Fish & Cruise Pontoon
Mercury Four Stroke Outboard
- 12-gallon aerated livewell at port bow side
- Fiberglass console with built-in footrest
- 7’6″ starboard lockable rod box with organizer
- All-new upholstery with dimensonal diamond pattern
- PowerPod™ performance-enhancing motor extension for stronger and quieter operation
- RapidRise™ strakes for quick get-up-and-go
Ranger Five Star Advantage
Every boat born with the legendary Ranger name comes complete with our Five-Star Advantage. Ranger Reata pontoon boats are no exception.
Here’s what you can expect and what we demand of all of our Ranger Pontoons.
- Quality–Detail after detail, you’ll see the difference in construction standards, top-grade materials and premium components.
- Innovation–From fishing to cruising, we never stop listening, learning and refining.
- Performance–Whether you’re opening up the engine or the live well, you’ll appreciate superior handling and even greater confidence.
- Resale–Like all Rangers, your Reata is built to last and continue making memories for second and third owners down the line.
- Safety–Every boat we make meets or exceeds all USCG, NMMA and ABYC standards and is designed to deliver lasting peace of mind.
Starting from $51,060* (well equipped with a Mercury 200 ELPT FourStroke outboard and including a tandem axle Ranger trailer)
Raising the standard of what comes standard.
From powder-coated logs that slice through the water to the through-bolted deck that is firmly attached to the frame of the boat, comfort and performance are inextricably connected. And that kind of thoughtful construction affords a different kind of connection as well.
The kind you build with your family in new settings and unique moments, away from your daily routines and expectations.
Premium-grade construction, first quality materials throughout and a thoughtful layout combined with amenities you’d believe to be considered upgrades come standard with Reata®.
The reason is simple. When collecting memories, you need plenty of storage.
For Your Peace of Mind….Ranger’s 10-Year Warranty
With Reata® by Ranger®, we know your enjoyment on the water is top priority. And you can rest assured knowing you don’t have to worry when you’re off the water either. The Reata® 10-Year Warranty offers amazing peace of mind for you and your family:
- 10-year bow-to-stern warranty coverage for factory-installed components, workmanship & materials
- Limited lifetime structural & deck warranty for the pontoon logs, motor pod & other structural elements
- Provisions for transferring warranty elements to a second owner
- 1-stop factory warranty resolution eliminates the need to pursue separate warranties with component manufacturers
- Full coverage throughout the warranty period with no pro-rating or reduction of coverage over time
In addition to the Reata® 10-Year Warranty, your motor is covered by Mercury®. And for 3 years, your optional trailer is backed by the TRAILSTAR™ Trailer Limited Warranty on the GALVASHIELD® steel tubing against structural failure due to corrosion.
Ranger RP223FC Fish & Cruise Pontoon Specifications
Pontoon log length
Pontoon log diameter
Pontoon log material
.100 5052 marine alloy
Maximum person capacity
Maximum person weight
- Aft bench-style lounge w/ roto-molded livewell & storage
- Extra deep rain channels on all molded couch bases for drier storage
- Easy-to-deploy color-coordinated 11′ (2.74 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, LED lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Midship L-lounge w/ roto-molded, drained storage
- Plush starboard bow lounge and two port side reclining chairs w/ self-leveling arms
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- 2 aft fold-down, swiveling fishing chair
- Aft 15 gal. (56.78 L) timed aerated livewell
- Aft fishing station w/ livewell, tool & gear storage
- 7′ 6″ (2.29 m) starboard lockable rod box w/ organizer
- Pre-wired for easy installation of optional trolling motor and trolling motor front gate
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Recessed storage area
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Fire extinguisher
- Kicker® stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Molded shroud w/ soft-touch finish
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator pump
- LED navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- LED courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- .040″-thick (1.02 mm) high-sheen fence panels
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- 1-1/4″ (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ two tall handrails
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- 4 Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- Front porch area
- Aft boarding platform
- Mount for optional ski pylon
- 3 powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs w/ lifting strakes
- Hydraulic steering
- Aluminum deck undercladding
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Performance-enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- NMMA® certified
- ABYC® approved
- 26″ (66.04 cm) diameter, .100 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4″ (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort