IN STOCK NOW!
2022 Ranger 2500LS Reata Pontoon
Mercury 350 Verado Four Stroke
Includes Tandem Trailer & Custom Boat Cover
IN STOCK NOW & ready for the water!
Boat colors are: Charcoal / Black / Gray
MAP ~ $107,195
Ranger Reata 2500LS Luxury Series Pontoon ~ Mercury Four Stroke Power
A flagship pontoon should leave nothing wanted, and everything given — in spades. The all-new Ranger® Luxury Series 2500LS offers an unprecedented experience with effortless performance and commanding style. Every feature is created to redefine how rich and rewarding a day on the lake can be. From overstuffed pillow-top seating and ultra-premium upholstery to the mood-setting color-changing speaker housings and drink holders, the 2500LS presents refinement like none other.
Experience Supreme Luxury and Masterful Design in the Ranger 2500LS.
A touchscreen multifunction display at the helm lets you control every aspect of your boat’s functionality while a reverse-activated rear-facing camera shows you what’s behind. Extensive storage is found under every seat and seatback with Ranger’s DoubleUP™ lounges while a pair of lockable boxes provide peace of mind. The trio of powdercoated pontoon logs work in tandem with the PowerPod™ motor extension to deliver an exhilarating escape on demand. Rattle-free, high-gloss fences with stainless steel accents display regal styling that’s worthy of the Ranger name.
- Pillow-top seating with ultra-premium upholstery
- Triple-log performance, handling and stability
- AquaArmor™ undercladding
- Powered push-button Bimini top
- Stainless steel bow and stern gates
- Underwater lighting
- Color digital GPS and depthfinder
Ranger Reata 2500LS Luxury Series Pontoon
Mercury Four Stroke Outboard
- Totally new designs for the ultimate in comfort and convenience
- Medallion Viper II multifunction display at helm for complete vessel control
- Powered push-button Bimini top
- Three powder- and clear-coated pontoon logs
- Soft-touch woven flooring
- Ultra-premium pillow top seating
- Under-seat lockable storage
In-deck storage locker for skis, ropes, anchor and more
- Zoned stereo system with RBG LED lighting
- Up to six USB power outlets
- Ranger DoubleUP™ seating storage in seatbacks
- Full-width swim platform with mount for optional ski tow pylon
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment with door-mounted molded storage
Ranger Five Star Advantage
Every boat born with the legendary Ranger name comes complete with our Five-Star Advantage. Ranger Reata pontoon boats are no exception.
Here’s what you can expect and what we demand of all of our Ranger Pontoons.
- Quality–Detail after detail, you’ll see the difference in construction, top-grade materials & premium components.
- Innovation–From fishing to cruising, we never stop listening, learning and refining.
- Performance–Whether you’re opening up the engine or the live well, you’ll appreciate superior handling and even greater confidence.
- Resale–Like all Rangers, your Reata is built to last and continue making memories for second and third owners down the line.
- Safety–Every boat we make meets or exceeds all USCG, NMMA and ABYC standards and is designed to deliver lasting peace of mind.
* Contact Vic’s on this Ranger Reata 2500LS Luxury Pontoon *
Well-equipped with Mercury Four Stroke & a tandem axle Ranger trailer
Raising the standard of what comes standard.
From powder-coated logs that slice through the water to the through-bolted deck that is firmly attached to the frame of the boat, comfort and performance are inextricably connected. And that kind of thoughtful construction affords a different kind of connection as well.
The kind you build with your family in new settings and unique moments, away from your daily routines and expectations.
Premium-grade construction, first quality materials throughout and a thoughtful layout combined with amenities you’d believe to be considered upgrades come standard with Reata®.
The reason is simple. When collecting memories, you need plenty of storage.
For Your Peace of Mind….Ranger’s 10-Year Warranty
With Reata® by Ranger®, we know your enjoyment on the water is top priority. And you can rest assured knowing you don’t have to worry when you’re off the water either. The Reata® 10-Year Warranty offers amazing peace of mind for you and your family:
- 10-year bow-to-stern warranty coverage for factory-installed components, workmanship & materials
- Limited lifetime structural & deck warranty for the pontoon logs, motor pod & other structural elements
- Provisions for transferring warranty elements to a second owner
- 1-stop factory warranty resolution eliminates the need to pursue separate warranties with component manufacturers
- Full coverage throughout the warranty period with no pro-rating or reduction of coverage over time
In addition to the Reata® 10-Year Warranty, your motor is covered by Mercury®. And for 3 years, your optional trailer is backed by the TRAILSTAR™ Trailer Limited Warranty on the GALVASHIELD® steel tubing against structural failure due to corrosion.
Ranger Reata 2500LS Luxury Series Pontoon Specifications
Pontoon log length
Pontoon log diameter
Pontoon log material
.100 5052 marine alloy
Maximum person capacity
Maximum person weight
- NMMA® certified
- Stainless steel gate latches
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- 2 movable drink holders / armrests
- 88″ (2.24 m) long, 23″ (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment w/ mat
- Color-keyed 11′ (3.35 m) Bimini top w/Diamond Coat™, LED lights, boot & power up & down feature
- DoubleUP™ Storage system w/ hold-open hatch springs
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- Ergonomic multi-density upholstery foam for all-day comfort
- Flip/flop aft lounge that faces fore or aft w/ changing room
- Front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Full-width aft swim deck w/removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Lighted RGB drink holders
- Luxurious cool-touch, padded woven flooring
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining & swiveling co-captain’s chair w/ self-leveling arms, ventilated storage pouch on back
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining swivel captain’s chair w/ self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Pillow-top construction for lounges / couches using multi-density foam for maximum comfort
- Port side drink holder
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- Raw water wash down
- Removable table w/ molded-in drink holders and tall & short pedestals (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Roto-molded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Stainless steel boarding ladder (large 4-step) & tall grab rails
- Wrap-around port bow lounge w/ DoubleUP™ Storage ,deep cushions, pillow-top backs, lumbar support, lighted lockable storage, 12V outlet & lighted drink holder
- Wrap-around starboard bow lounge w/ DoubleUP™ Storage, deep cushions, pillow-top backs, lumbar support, lighted lockable storage, 12V outlet & lighted drink holder
- Automatic bilge pump 500 GPH (1,893 LPH)
- Conveniently located USB outlets (5)
- Easy-to-access, automotive-style fuse panel
- Interstate® cranking battery (1) & house battery w/ mounting tray (1)
- LED navigation & docking lights/shroud w/ LED accents
- LED storage lighting throughout
- Onboard battery charger, 2-bank
- RGB LED courtesy lighting throughout interior—around couch bases, drink holders & speakers
- 12V outlets
- Aft underwater lighting
- Phone holder
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
- Small item storage areas
- Back-lit switch panels
Deluxe sport steering wheel
Fire extinguisher & horn
Floating wrapped brow w/ automotive-style stitching at console
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/dash remote & 6 strategically located, lighted speakers for optimal sound throughout
- In-console storage space w/ door
- Integrated storage
- Medallion Viper II touchscreen dash controls lighting, stereo, displays engine parameters and aft-facing camera
- Non-skid decking and accents
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Three log construction – strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- 3 powder-coated 26″ (66.04 cm) diameter high-performance multi-chambered pontoon logs w/ lifting strakes
- 4 fold-down mooring cleats
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4″ (1.91 cm) deck w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Aft stainless steel railing and stainless decorative fence inserts
- All-aluminum box-beam transom for strength, longevity
- Aluminum fence rails 1.25″ (3.18 cm) for distinctive look, strength & durability
- DIAMOND COAT™ fence railing, deck support brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- Fore and aft stainless steel gates
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Heavy-duty extruded powder coated rub rail w/ oversized rubber and chrome inserts & corner castings
- Independent chambers for strength and durability
- One-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum deck support
- Reinforced bow & stern deck structure
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ detachable bow extension
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Three-dimensional Lighted Ranger® logo fence graphic
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation