Ranger Reata RP220C Cruise Pontoon
Mercury Four Stroke Power
With a deck big enough for any undertaking, the Ranger® Reata® 220C is an easy-to-maneuver platform that gives up nothing in capacity while boasting a full complement of high-end touches inside and out. Chrome bezels surround LED navigation and docking lights on the redesigned fencing. Rounded gates with stainless steel hardware provide entry to the plush deck, highlighted by an updated helm seat and fully featured console complete with no-feedback steering and an array of gauges. A matching 11-foot Bimini top keeps things cool while a wealth of cupholders and an under-console cooler storage keep drinks close at hand. When you need to escape into the outdoors, the 220C deliver all kinds of capability to do absolutely nothing.
Ranger RP220C Cruise Pontoon IN STOCK NOW!
Ranger RP220C Reata Cruise Pontoon
Mercury Four Stroke Power
- Easy-to-deploy, color-keyed 9’ Bimini top with adjustable, hold-down arm
- Bimini Top features storage pockets and matching protective boot
- Integrated L.E.D. navigation lights + built-in docking lights
- Four-step, fold-down, telescoping, stainless steel boarding ladder with grab rail
- Stowable changing enclosure with curtain (in port lounge arm)
- Fiberglass console with built-in footrests
Ranger Five Star Advantage
Every boat born with the legendary Ranger name comes complete with our Five-Star Advantage. Ranger Reata pontoon boats are no exception.
Here’s what you can expect and what we demand of all of our boats.
- Quality – Detail after detail, you’ll see the difference in our construction standards, top-grade materials and premium components.
- Innovation – From fishing to cruising, we never stop listening, learning and refining.
- Performance – Whether you’re opening up the engine or the live well, you’ll appreciate superior handling and even greater confidence.
- Resale – Like all Rangers, your Reata is built to last and continue making memories for second and third owners down the line.
- Safety – Every boat we make meets or exceeds all USCG, NMMA and ABYC standards and is designed to deliver lasting peace of mind.
Starting from $32,995* (equipped with a Mercury 115 Pro XS
Four Stroke outboard and a tandem axle trailer with brakes)
Raising the standard of what comes standard.
From powder-coated logs that slice through the water to the through-bolted deck that is firmly attached to the frame of the boat, comfort and performance are inextricably connected. And that kind of thoughtful construction affords a different kind of connection as well.
The kind you build with your family in new settings and unique moments, away from your daily routines and expectations.
Premium-grade construction, first quality materials throughout and a thoughtful layout combined with amenities you’d believe to be considered upgrades come standard with Reata®.
The reason is simple. When collecting memories, you need plenty of storage.
For Your Peace of Mind….Ranger’s 10-Year Warranty
With Reata® by Ranger®, we know your enjoyment on the water is top priority. And you can rest assured knowing you don’t have to worry when you’re off the water either. The Reata® 10-Year Warranty offers amazing peace of mind for you and your family:
- 10-year bow-to-stern warranty coverage for factory-installed components, workmanship & materials
- Limited lifetime structural & deck warranty for the pontoon logs, motor pod & other structural elements
- Provisions for transferring warranty elements to a second owner
- 1-stop factory warranty resolution eliminates the need to pursue separate warranties with component manufacturers
- Full coverage throughout the warranty period with no pro-rating or reduction of coverage over time
In addition to the Reata® 10-Year Warranty, your motor is covered by Mercury®, Evinrude® or Yamaha®. And for 3 years, your optional trailer is backed by the TRAILSTAR™ Trailer Limited Warranty on the GALVASHIELD® steel tubing against structural failure due to corrosion.
Ranger Reata RP220C Cruise Pontoon Specifications
Pontoon log length
Pontoon log diameter
Pontoon log material
.080 5052 marine alloy
Maximum person capacity
Maximum person weight
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed 9′ (2.13 m) Bimini top with adjustable hold-down arm L.E.D. lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot with logo
- Stowable table with molded-in drink holders
- Plush port & starboard aft lounges with rotomolded, drained storage
- Port adjustable reclining chair with self-leveling arms
- Extra deep rain channels on all molded couch bases for drier storage
- Aft L-lounge w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair with self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment with door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Recessed storage area
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Kicker® stereo with Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Tilt steering wheel
- Molded shroud with soft-touch finish
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- Fire extinguisher
- L.E.D. navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- L.E.D. courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch with lanyard
- Phone management system with power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- .040″-thick high-sheen fence panels
- 1-1/4″ (3.2 cm) railing with mooring cover mounting track
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ grab rail
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- Front porch area
- Full-width swim platform w/ mount for optional ski tow pylon
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- Powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs
- 4:2 rotary steering w/ tilt
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller
- NMMA® certified
- ABYC® approved
- 24″ (60.96 cm) diameter, .080 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4″ (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners