Ranger Reata RP243C Fish Pontoon ~ Mercury Four Stroke Power
The Ranger® Reata® 243C is the only pontoon as big as your weekend plans. With a 24- by 8-foot deck and a full-width swim platform, this rig is built for a crowd. Three powder coated and clear coated logs and a soft-touch, durable flooring form the luxury upon which you’ll make memories all while surrounded by comfort, luxury and convenience. Underneath the deck is our AquaArmor™ undercladding that unitizes the deck and logs as well as protects from water intrusion. Every getaway is complemented by peace of mind delivered by our redesigned fencing and solid, stable footprint so you can focus on what really matters. From size, features and comfort, the 243C is the undisputed good time champ.
Ranger RP243C Cruise Pontoon
Mercury Four Stroke Power
- 12-gallon aerated livewell at port bow side
- Fiberglass console with built-in footrest
- 7’6″ starboard lockable rod box with organizer
- All-new upholstery with dimensonal diamond pattern
- PowerPod™ performance-enhancing motor extension for stronger and quieter operation
- RapidRise™ strakes for quick get-up-and-go
Ranger Five Star Advantage
Every boat born with the legendary Ranger name comes complete with our Five-Star Advantage. Ranger Reata pontoon boats are no exception.
Here’s what you can expect and what we demand of all of our Ranger Pontoons.
- Quality–Detail after detail, you’ll see the difference in construction standards, top-grade materials and premium components.
- Innovation–From fishing to cruising, we never stop listening, learning and refining.
- Performance–Whether you’re opening up the engine or the live well, you’ll appreciate superior handling and even greater confidence.
- Resale–Like all Rangers, your Reata is built to last and continue making memories for second and third owners down the line.
- Safety–Every boat we make meets or exceeds all USCG, NMMA and ABYC standards and is designed to deliver lasting peace of mind.
Starting from $51,495* (well equipped with a Mercury 150 ELPT FourStroke Command Thrust outboard and Ranger tandem axle trailer)
Raising the standard of what comes standard.
From powder-coated logs that slice through the water to the through-bolted deck that is firmly attached to the frame of the boat, comfort and performance are inextricably connected. And that kind of thoughtful construction affords a different kind of connection as well.
The kind you build with your family in new settings and unique moments, away from your daily routines and expectations.
Premium-grade construction, first quality materials throughout and a thoughtful layout combined with amenities you’d believe to be considered upgrades come standard with Reata®.
The reason is simple. When collecting memories, you need plenty of storage.
For Your Peace of Mind….Ranger’s 10-Year Warranty
With Reata® by Ranger®, we know your enjoyment on the water is top priority. And you can rest assured knowing you don’t have to worry when you’re off the water either. The Reata® 10-Year Warranty offers amazing peace of mind for you and your family:
- 10-year bow-to-stern warranty coverage for factory-installed components, workmanship & materials
- Limited lifetime structural & deck warranty for the pontoon logs, motor pod & other structural elements
- Provisions for transferring warranty elements to a second owner
- 1-stop factory warranty resolution eliminates the need to pursue separate warranties with component manufacturers
- Full coverage throughout the warranty period with no pro-rating or reduction of coverage over time
In addition to the Reata® 10-Year Warranty, your motor is covered by Mercury®. And for 3 years, your optional trailer is backed by the TRAILSTAR™ Trailer Limited Warranty on the GALVASHIELD® steel tubing against structural failure due to corrosion.
Ranger RP243C Cruise Pontoon Specifications
Pontoon log length
Pontoon log diameter
Pontoon log material
.100 5052 marine alloy
Maximum person capacity
Maximum person weight
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Easy-to-deploy, color-coordinated 11′ (2.74 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, LED lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Extra deep rain channels on all molded couch bases for drier storage
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- Plush port & starboard bow lounges w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Port adjustable, reclining chair w/ self-leveling arms
- Port & starboard aft lounges w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Molded shroud w/ soft-touch finish
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Recessed storage area
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Fire extinguisher
- Kicker® stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 2 speakers
- LED navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- LED courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- 040″-thick (1.02 mm) high-sheen fence panels
- 1-1/4″ (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- 4 fold-down stainless steel cleats
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ two tall handrails
- Aft boarding platform
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- Front porch area
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- Three(3) powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs
- Hydraulic steering w/ tilt
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller
- Premium marine upholstery
- NMMA® Certified
- ABYC® Approved
- 24″ diameter, .080 pontoons w/individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4″ (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners