Equipped with a Mercury® 75 ELPT FourStroke, starting from $25,795 USD
Fishing chops with luxurious lineage
The Ranger® Reata® 200F combines a nimble size with huge features to offer the perfect platform for fishing in style and comfort. Its amenities, size and layout are ideal for making first casts or hosting friends for fun.
A new soft-touch luxury woven flooring, redesigned premium hand-stitched marine-grade seating and matching Bimini top keep things cozy while an optional fishing package with trolling motor and electronics gets you on the fish plus the aft livewell tends to your catch.
The 200F’s compact size benefits from RapidRise™ strakes, a 90-horsepower rating and our performance-enhancing PowerPod™ for get-up-and-go that satisfies every time. When you need to escape to the outdoors, the 200F boasts fishing chops with luxurious lineage.
- Luxury woven flooring
- All-new upholstery with dimensional diamond pattern
- Fold-down, stainless steel tie cleats
- Two fore & one aft fold-down, swiveling fishing chairs
- Midship L-lounge with rotomolded, drained storage
- 12-gallon aerated livewell at port bow side
- Fiberglass console with built-in footrest
- 7’6″ starboard lockable rod box with organizer
- All-new upholstery with dimensonal diamond pattern
- PowerPod™ performance-enhancing motor extension for stronger and quieter operation
- RapidRise™ strakes for quick get-up-and-go
Ranger Five Star Advantage
Every boat born with the legendary Ranger name comes complete with our Five-Star Advantage. Ranger Reata pontoon boats are no exception. Here’s what you can expect and what we demand of all of our Ranger Pontoons.
- Quality–Detail after detail, you’ll see the difference in construction standards, top-grade materials and premium components.
- Innovation–From fishing to cruising, we never stop listening, learning and refining.
- Performance–Whether you’re opening up the engine or the live well, you’ll appreciate superior handling and even greater confidence.
- Resale–Like all Rangers, your Reata is built to last and continue making memories for second and third owners down the line.
- Safety–Every boat we make meets or exceeds all USCG, NMMA and ABYC standards and is designed to deliver lasting peace of mind.
Raising the standard of what comes standard.
From powder-coated logs that slice through the water to the through-bolted deck that is firmly attached to the frame of the boat, comfort and performance are inextricably connected. And that kind of thoughtful construction affords a different kind of connection as well.
The kind you build with your family in new settings and unique moments, away from your daily routines and expectations.
Premium-grade construction, first quality materials throughout and a thoughtful layout combined with amenities you’d believe to be considered upgrades come standard with Reata®.
The reason is simple. When collecting memories, you need plenty of storage.
For Your Peace of Mind….Ranger’s 10-Year Warranty
With Reata® by Ranger®, we know your enjoyment on the water is top priority. And you can rest assured knowing you don’t have to worry when you’re off the water either. The Reata® 10-Year Warranty offers amazing peace of mind for you and your family:
- 10-year bow-to-stern warranty coverage for factory-installed components, workmanship & materials
- Limited lifetime structural & deck warranty for the pontoon logs, motor pod & other structural elements
- Provisions for transferring warranty elements to a second owner
- 1-stop factory warranty resolution eliminates the need to pursue separate warranties with component manufacturers
- Full coverage throughout the warranty period with no pro-rating or reduction of coverage over time
In addition to the Reata® 10-Year Warranty, your motor is covered by Mercury®, Evinrude® or Yamaha®. And for 3 years, your optional trailer is backed by the TRAILSTAR™ Trailer Limited Warranty on the GALVASHIELD® steel tubing against structural failure due to corrosion.
Ranger Reata RP200F Fish Pontoon Specifications
Pontoon log length
Pontoon log diameter
Pontoon log material
.080 5052 marine alloy
Maximum person capacity
Maximum person weight
Approximate boat weight
Approximate package weight
- 2 fore & 1 aft fold-down, swiveling fishing chairs
- 9.5-gallon (35.96 L) midship & aft timed aerated livewells
- Composite aft livewell lid
- Pre-wired for easy installation of optional trolling motor
- Stowable changing enclosure w/ curtain in port lounge arm
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed 7′ (2.13 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm L.E.D. lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- Starboard midship lounge seat with livewell
- Midship L-lounge w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Flush mounted Lowrance Hook-5 fish finder with GPS
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Kicker® stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 2 speakers
- Tilt steering wheel
- Molded shroud w/ soft-touch finish
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- Fire extinguisher
- 500-GPH aerator pump
- L.E.D. navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- L.E.D. courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- .040″-thick high-sheen fence panels
- 1-1/4″ (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ grab rail
- Aft boarding platform
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- Powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs
- No-feedback steering
- Factory-rigged Mercury®, Evinrude® or Yamaha® outboard motors
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller
- NMMA® certified
- USCG certified
- ABYC® approved
- 24″ (60.96 cm) diameter, .080 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4″ (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners.